D-Link Problems - WEP/WPA-PSK Remote Access

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply. I have already changed the DWL-G520+ as I
suspected it had failed. The router appears to be working fine,
although as you have discovered is not on the UK site.

Please try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/yss3v

To myself it appears more likely to be software based, however D-Link
do not even appear to know that their products support WPA-PSK. I
needed to quote their own manual back to them, and then I was sent Beta
software to use.

Strange way to do business if you ask me.

Do you know if my remote access expectation is unreasonable?

Best regards

--
Donchik

"Donchik" <Donchik.17ui0y@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

> Do you know if my remote access expectation is unreasonable?
>
> Donchik

I'm not sure. There is a wireless service in XP called the Wireless Zero
Configuration service. So I think it should work, but I haven't tried it.

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.