recommandations for a reliable image?

Hi NG,
Which software can do an exact image of my drive like Ghost 2003 did? I
tried Ghost9 but I don't like it because it runs in windows.
All want is image my drives to another drive/partition and burn images
directly to DVD. What program do you recommend?
Thanks for your suggestions.

anna

"Fridhelm Neubauer" <frieneubaerr@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Hi NG,
> Which software can do an exact image of my drive like Ghost 2003 did? I
> tried Ghost9 but I don't like it because it runs in windows.
> All want is image my drives to another drive/partition and burn images
> directly to DVD. What program do you recommend?
> Thanks for your suggestions.

Fridhelm:
Since you obviously have Ghost 2003, why not use it to create direct
disk-to-disk clones? As you apparently know, you can use Ghost 2003 to
perform the cloning operation with a Ghost bootable floppy disk (what I
usually use) or a Ghost 2003 bootable CD.
Anna

The ability of a disc imaging program to run from Windows is considered an
advantage. That's why all the major disc imaging programs work this way.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."