USB mouse connection lost after standby

terry

I have just upgraded to SP2 for WinXpPro and now every time I come out of
standby the computer ignores the mouse on the USB port (logitech led mouse)
and says that the usb device is not recognised.

I have re-installed the drivers for the mouse, and all was fine until I went
into standby again..

Please help - I am stuck with the pin-mouse on the toshiba keyboard
otherwise.

Terry

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
See if there's an option in the bios about 'Legacy USB support' and enable it if it is disabled.

Only thing I can think of right now.

Mike.