How to display the content of Device Manager?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group. I got a question for your guys. How can I
display the content of Device Manager? One of my co-workers did
something to my computer and I could not see the content of Device
Manager anymore. Thanks

YW
1 answer Last reply
More about display content device manager

    Hi ... If you go to the Devise Manager area , click the " view " tab and
    select " Devices by type "

    <shumyikwing@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I am new to this group. I got a question for your guys. How can I
    > display the content of Device Manager? One of my co-workers did
    > something to my computer and I could not see the content of Device
    > Manager anymore. Thanks
    >

    > YW

Device Manager Windows XP Displays