Good god, look at the E3 PC list, soap opera!

eden

Champion
Man was I surprised to see so many titles unexpectedly there!!
<A HREF="http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2865247,00.html" target="_new">http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2865247,00.html</A>
Aquanox 2 really is in dev!
Condition Zero to be shown too!
Westwood to finally show Generals in motion and E&B Online.
Unreal II also.
But one that I most anticipate other than Doom III, is Deus Ex 2!!! Huzzah!
This'll be the best E3 year ever!!! :smile:

--
Luke, I am your father...but due to a bacon-slicing accident, your mother... :lol: <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Eden on 05/16/02 04:54 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
Aquanox...that could singlehandedly ruin E3 in spite of Unreal II, C&C Generals, F1 2002, EQ2, Deus Ex 2, and Doom 3...

nVidiot: Message board Troll employed by nVidia to terrorize aTidiots.

eden

Champion
Why would it?
It's only if it is again like the first one, a graphical landmark utilizing technology to its fullest. But even then, you got Doom III waiting for that lol. In any case, all these games are just putting shivers up my tummy, it's too exciting!

--
Luke, I am your father...but due to a bacon-slicing accident, your mother... :lol:

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
Aquanox is the pinnacle of the Hollywood mentality in gaming. Build it perty and hype it plenty and the teaming masses will come stampeding. Its a danger to real gamers ways of life-P

nVidiot: Message board Troll employed by nVidia to terrorize aTidiots.

eden

Champion
Yeah it had poor scripting despite an awesome story, that was blinded by poor script. That as well as restricted gameplay that forms true aqua feel.
In any case, most of these new games are often gonna focus on graphics, it's all the influence Geforce 3 brought to them. Hopefully gameplay is equal.

--
Luke, I am your father...but due to a bacon-slicing accident, your mother... :lol:

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
It has my interest, but it needs alot better control than the first game. Preferably something on the order of Max Payne type action while keeping the excellent story and rpg elements of the origional and adding larger maps with more freedom of method in how to solve your problems.

They do all that and i'll buy it....

Ya know, this thread does not belong here...it belongs int he game forum...second big thread this week thats way out of place. I for one do read the game forum, post game thread there please.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by williamc on 05/17/02 11:01 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

UoMDeacon

Distinguished
May 14, 2002
I remember playing thru the first Deus Ex :) Getting my legs shot off and crawling around with my arms LOL. I think more games need to implement that type of limb specific damage. Such as if you are shot on your gun arm...you aim goes to hell. I remember in DX, that if you lost your right arm...you could still see you arm and use it ;)

TRENDING THREADS