problem with host file

i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
isg25.casalemedia.com
still get throu any idea why?
2 answers Last reply
More about problem host file

    In article <jpuoj1tor9mv6njd9vaogo1vi8vsrjviln@4ax.com>, tom <user@user.org> wrote:
    >i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
    >isg25.casalemedia.com
    >still get throu any idea why?

    127.0.0.1 isg25.casalemedia.com

    --
    Regards,

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:04:44 GMT, spambait@milmac.com (Doug Miller)
    wrote:

    >In article <jpuoj1tor9mv6njd9vaogo1vi8vsrjviln@4ax.com>, tom <user@user.org> wrote:
    >>i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
    >>isg25.casalemedia.com
    >>still get throu any idea why?
    >
    >127.0.0.1 isg25.casalemedia.com
    yes but i want to include all subservers on casalemedia.com without
    have to go throu isg1.casalemedia.com,isg2.casalemedia.com etc...

Support Microsoft Windows XP