problem with host file

September 29, 2005 11:41:31 PM

i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
isg25.casalemedia.com
still get throu any idea why?

More about : problem host file

Anonymous
September 30, 2005 4:04:44 AM

In article <jpuoj1tor9mv6njd9vaogo1vi8vsrjviln@4ax.com>, tom <user@user.org> wrote:
>i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
>isg25.casalemedia.com
>still get throu any idea why?

127.0.0.1 isg25.casalemedia.com

--
Regards,

September 30, 2005 4:04:45 AM

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:04:44 GMT, spambait@milmac.com (Doug Miller)
wrote:

>In article <jpuoj1tor9mv6njd9vaogo1vi8vsrjviln@4ax.com>, tom <user@user.org> wrote:
>>i have 127.0.0.1 casalemedia.com on my host file and this host
>>isg25.casalemedia.com
>>still get throu any idea why?
>
>127.0.0.1 isg25.casalemedia.com
yes but i want to include all subservers on casalemedia.com without
have to go throu isg1.casalemedia.com,isg2.casalemedia.com etc...
!