Sign in with
Your question

Applause for the scientists for their scientific discovery.

Last response: in News & Leisure
September 30, 2011 8:56:01 AM

So the winner of IgNobel prize for this year was announced and I am proude that Australian scientist won the prize for biology:

http://www.improbable.com/ig/winners/#ig2011
September 30, 2011 2:46:42 PM

On behalf of all Australians (or New Alabama) who don't drink (17 of us) I find this article offensive.

:) 
September 30, 2011 4:05:38 PM

"Sigh"
September 30, 2011 4:33:18 PM

DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!

Quote:
REFERENCE: "Beetles on the Bottle," D.T. Gwynne and D.C.F. Rentz, Antenna: Proceedings (A) of the Royal Entomological Society London, vol. 8, no. 3, 1984, pp. 116-7.

We'll start seeing those beetle bottle battles any day now! I read about them as kids but I never thought I'd see one in my lifetime!
September 30, 2011 10:43:00 PM

Ive heard of those beetle bottle battles, where beetle a fought beetle b, because beetle a was borking beetlebs babe bottlecap vb, becoming baselessly bureaucratic because of this, beat beetlea's bad boy bumper by bashing better than beetlea's, beetleb beat beetlea, and became the better beetle beercap bumping bumper by boinking vb better, where beetlea was bitter
October 1, 2011 12:36:07 AM

amusing
October 1, 2011 1:00:16 AM

Well done sir. That's not the way I remember the good doctor describing them, but it could happen. Now if anyone starts linking about poodles eating noodles I'm going shat something.
October 1, 2011 6:35:00 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Ive heard of those beetle bottle battles, where beetle a fought beetle b, because beetle a was borking beetlebs babe bottlecap vb, becoming baselessly bureaucratic because of this, beat beetlea's bad boy bumper by bashing better than beetlea's, beetleb beat beetlea, and became the better beetle beercap bumping bumper by boinking vb better, where beetlea was bitter

A little bit of alliteration?
October 1, 2011 7:04:16 AM

4745454b said:
DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!

Quote:
REFERENCE: "Beetles on the Bottle," D.T. Gwynne and D.C.F. Rentz, Antenna: Proceedings (A) of the Royal Entomological Society London, vol. 8, no. 3, 1984, pp. 116-7.

We'll start seeing those beetle bottle battles any day now! I read about them as kids but I never thought I'd see one in my lifetime!

Tweetle beetles battle in a puddle in a bottle, on a poodle eating noodle.
October 1, 2011 7:15:45 AM

So we are safe? Wrong kind of beetle? Do you really want to take that chance?
October 1, 2011 12:17:10 PM

Obviously, they are radioactive, you can tell by the glow, so be afraid, very very afraid
October 1, 2011 1:08:16 PM

Jeez ...

/waits for badge to post a video link to some obscure band with a bass guitarist with a sister he used to date...
October 1, 2011 1:32:45 PM

/me hand rey a VB
Sit back and enjoy the show
October 1, 2011 3:14:22 PM

This should be good ...

/waits for badge to arm his security system for the surgery and get back online.

/cracks VB ... feeds it to the dogs ... opens a Jack's n coke instead.
:) 
!