I got the CP - Now What?

So - I *FINALLY* found RSS Super Agent. I saved the CP from the phone
I want to use.... Now what? What software should I use to reset my
boost i215 for use on Nextel's network?

YES.. I am a newbie. YES... I did search. Everything I found said
"send me your CP and i'll do it for $10." Man... I know this is easy -
can someone tell me what I need?

--
gsx2nv

gsx2nv Wrote:
> So - I *FINALLY* found RSS Super Agent. I saved the CP from the phone
> I want to use.... Now what? What software should I use to reset my
> boost i215 for use on Nextel's network?
>
> YES.. I am a newbie. YES... I did search. Everything I found said
> "send me your CP and i'll do it for $10." Man... I know this is easy -
> can someone tell me what I need?

well now that u got ur CP ur almost done. ive seen some people that
charge, and some that dont. there are also sites that do it. check out
www.nextelmodz.com they will do it there for free. just tell them what
mods u want and post ur CP.

--
sniper0981