Blackberry 7520 Ringtones

Anybody know where to and how to download better ringtones for the
Blackberry 7520?
4 answers Last reply
More about blackberry 7520 ringtones
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    you can email them to yourself as attachments, but only midi tones.

    --
    1badss
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    1badss <1badss.1lcik1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message news:<1badss.1lcik1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net>...
    > you can email them to yourself as attachments, but only midi tones.

    www.vodaberry.com/Ringtones.htm

    Although, the 7520 really cant handle "better" midis because it's a mono blackberry.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    What's up with that? I'm trying out a 7520 right now, and I find that
    fact rather 'depressing'. I mean, a brand new state of the art
    multi-phone-pda-yada-yada-yada can only do vintage 1993 mono ring
    tones? Puhlleeaase.

    The jury's still out for me on this one.

    Any comments?

    On 7 Mar 2005 15:54:09 -0800, info@vodaberry.com (www.vodaberry.com)
    wrote:

    >1badss <1badss.1lcik1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message news:<1badss.1lcik1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net>...
    >> you can email them to yourself as attachments, but only midi tones.
    >

    >www.vodaberry.com/Ringtones.htm
    >
    >Although, the 7520 really cant handle "better" midis because it's a mono blackberry.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    The RIM Blackberries are not as good as everyone thinks they are. I had a
    7510 and thought it was the WORST phone I ever owned and to date I've owned
    about eight cell phones. Now I have a Samsung i500 and other than my Sanyo
    7200 the i500 has to be the best phone I've ever owned. It has the Palm OS 4
    so apps are very much available (currently I think over 17,000) and a lot of
    them are free, still. And, what's best is, I can do everything I used to do
    with my BB 7510 + more since I have access to all the apps I used to use for
    my Tungsten C and that includes Pocket Quicken, POP 3 Email, Wireless Web,
    MS Office documents via Docs To Go, Auto Slate and so much more I can't list
    them all. Do yourself a favor and bring it back then ask for a full refund.
    Their devices are bad and their support is even worse.

    "buzzbar" <abentleyremove@harbornet.com> wrote in message
    > What's up with that? I'm trying out a 7520 right now, and I find that
    > fact rather 'depressing'. I mean, a brand new state of the art
    > multi-phone-pda-yada-yada-yada can only do vintage 1993 mono ring
    > tones? Puhlleeaase.
    >
    > The jury's still out for me on this one.
    >
    > Any comments?
    >
    > On 7 Mar 2005 15:54:09 -0800, info@vodaberry.com (www.vodaberry.com)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >1badss <1badss.1lcik1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > >> you can email them to yourself as attachments, but only midi tones.
    > >

    > >www.vodaberry.com/Ringtones.htm
    > >
    > >Although, the 7520 really cant handle "better" midis because it's a mono
    blackberry.

Nextel Download BlackBerry Internet Service Providers