Sprint ReadyLink vs. Nextel

Does anyone know where I can get some info comparing the Pros vs Cons
of Sprint ReadyLink vs Nextel? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
KV
2 answers Last reply
More about sprint readylink nextel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Not sure where there is data to compare it, but I have used both and could
    give you my opinion if you want.

    Capt.

    "Kel Varnsen" <klvrnsn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get some info comparing the Pros vs Cons
    > of Sprint ReadyLink vs Nextel? Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > KV

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    nextel is a little faster, but sprint is not bad, not like verizion
    which really blows. I think tech tv did a comparision of all three
    like a year ago, the article may still be available.

    --
    1badss

Nextel Internet Service Providers