Sprint ReadyLink vs. Nextel

Last response: in Network Providers
March 3, 2005 11:49:54 AM

Does anyone know where I can get some info comparing the Pros vs Cons
of Sprint ReadyLink vs Nextel? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
KV
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 3:17:35 PM

Not sure where there is data to compare it, but I have used both and could
give you my opinion if you want.

Capt.

"Kel Varnsen" <klvrnsn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can get some info comparing the Pros vs Cons
> of Sprint ReadyLink vs Nextel? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> KV

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 10:15:39 PM

nextel is a little faster, but sprint is not bad, not like verizion
which really blows. I think tech tv did a comparision of all three
like a year ago, the article may still be available.

--
1badss