Inspiron 8200 blue screens with new 200gb USB drive.........

My bios is A07. I did some searching and I've read that the 8200 is
not capable of using 200gb disk. That true?

I also have a 160gb USB drive which work fine. Any help would be
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about inspiron 8200 blue screens 200gb drive

    "bitstream" <dryer@maytag.com> wrote in message
    > My bios is A07. I did some searching and I've read that the 8200 is
    > not capable of using 200gb disk. That true?
    >
    > I also have a 160gb USB drive which work fine. Any help would be
    > appreciated.

    You're really downrev on the BIOS. I've been using A11 for a couple of
    years.
    I don't know if this is your problem but remember that you are using a BIOS
    that
    never anticipated drives of that size. You might check Dell's Forums to see
    if
    there is still a limitation with a later BIOS.

Dell Inspiron USB Drive Computers