Which new Dell desktop has a PCI-E video card slot? Lookin..

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b U Graphics card
July 23, 2005 4:26:26 AM

Which new Dell desktop has a PCI-E video card slot? Looking for a
cheap game machine.

I recently bought a 420sc server an was impressed by the quality.
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/...

I could put a PCI-E video card into this machine, but it's a hack.

Is there a Dell with a PCI-E 16x slot that isn't their top 2000 dollar
machine?

Bill
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
July 23, 2005 8:32:21 AM

Dimension 4700
Dimension 5100
Dimension 8400
Dimension 9100

"Bill Gates" <gluck@mail.subscribe.ru> wrote in message
> Which new Dell desktop has a PCI-E video card slot? Looking for a
> cheap game machine.
>
> I recently bought a 420sc server an was impressed by the quality.
> http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/...
>
> I could put a PCI-E video card into this machine, but it's a hack.
>
> Is there a Dell with a PCI-E 16x slot that isn't their top 2000 dollar
> machine?
>
> Bill
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card