Which new Dell desktop has a PCI-E video card slot? Lookin..

Which new Dell desktop has a PCI-E video card slot? Looking for a
cheap game machine.

I recently bought a 420sc server an was impressed by the quality.
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/pedge_sc420?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

I could put a PCI-E video card into this machine, but it's a hack.

Is there a Dell with a PCI-E 16x slot that isn't their top 2000 dollar
machine?

Bill
2 answers Last reply
More about which dell desktop video card slot lookin

    Dimension 4700
    Dimension 5100
    Dimension 8400
    Dimension 9100

    > Dimension 4700
    > Dimension 5100
    > Dimension 8400
    > Dimension 9100

    Reference the models above sub-$2k easily: www.dealcatcher.com

Dell Graphics Cards Desktops PCI Express Computers