Could someone explain what Depot is..

Could someone explain what Depot is.. I seen alot of posts refering depot
but would like to know more.. Tia

JBS1069 <Your@email.com> wrote in

> Could someone explain what Depot is..

It's what you put in Debong. You smoke it quickly before Decops knock
down your door and take you to Dejail.

Funny as deshit!!

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:57:37 GMT, JBS1069 <Your@email.com> wrote:

>Could someone explain what Depot is.. I seen alot of posts refering depot
>but would like to know more.. Tia

It's a program to modify nextel phones to change features and
customizations.

Email me depot@hawaii.rr.com for the program.