complete wireless solution feasible?

I have a question in regards to creating a hot-spot in a public area (hotel,
library, campus etc). Is it reliable, using the modern WDS technology and
the IAPP (inter access point protocol) to create a complete wireless
hot-spot (without using any LAN cables)? Do you envision any technological
or practical inconvenience to this?
1 answer Last reply
More about complete wireless solution feasible

    "Zoltan Lazar" <zoltan.lazar@sympatico.ca> wrote in

    > I have a question in regards to creating a hot-spot in a public area
    > (hotel, library, campus etc). Is it reliable, using the modern WDS
    > technology

    WDS slows down performance quite a bit.

    --
    Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)