Sign in with
Your question

Win 7 = Vista Patch - Your Wallet ?

Last response: in Windows 7
July 27, 2010 8:44:47 PM

Yep, Bend over...Micro *** just charged us all for the fix/patch to there 3rd big mistake system software, Vista... there should be a download patch for the abortion of a gitchfilled, resource choaking operating system, but they gave it a new name "7" and charged us for their mistakes...sort of like the Wall St Banking Scam bailout...huh !

More about : win vista patch wallet

July 27, 2010 8:47:05 PM

waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 27, 2010 8:47:41 PM

no one forced you to buy vista or 7...

btw, i think you meant the equation to read: win 7 = vista patch + wallet. the original equation would mean 7 was a free vista patch
m
l
Related resources
July 27, 2010 8:52:03 PM

My advice: don't jump on every single OS release. I never used Vista and went straight to 7 from XP. I still have XP on my laptop. So I saved money.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 27, 2010 8:55:19 PM

CharlyTuna said:
Yep, Bend over...Micro *** just charged us all for the fix/patch to there 3rd big mistake system software, Vista... there should be a download patch for the abortion of a gitchfilled, resource choaking operating system, but they gave it a new name "7" and charged us for their mistakes...sort of like the Wall St Banking Scam bailout...huh !

Well don't buy Microsoft software then. What an idiot you must be to pay good cash when you think you're being ripped off.
m
l
July 27, 2010 9:04:57 PM

CharlyTuna said:

Go buy a mac if you're so unhappy. The mac and cheese OS is only like $30, lol. :kaola: 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 27, 2010 9:05:54 PM

*sigh*

It speaks volumes about our Education system when kids can't even troll effectively.
m
l
July 27, 2010 10:57:57 PM

Yeah, I didn't think vista was all that bad. It worked fine for me forever and never gave me a single problem. I just wanted the shiny new OS :) 
m
l
July 27, 2010 11:26:55 PM

It is not a Vista patch, it was a whole new team. A brand new OS. Also Apple does this everyone couple of years also. 10.1,.2,3, etc. Get over it. Microsoft owns the market and you use it I am guessing on a daily to weekly basis.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 28, 2010 2:49:23 AM

Quote:
I've had Vista64 for over 4 years and I have never had a better more stable os since Win98 SE. I used XP Pro for years and years and years and it was a virus magnet. So glad I ditched it for Vista64.
I play the latest games and never any issue with it from day 1.

Even the worst products have purchasers/users who have great luck with them. Doesn't mean vista was good. Just that it was good for you.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 28, 2010 7:37:29 AM

CharlyTuna said:

Ahhh, fresh trollz!
m
l
July 30, 2010 6:45:30 AM

CharlyTuna said:

If you consider a patch a reworked kernal (the core of the OS), redesigned GUI and better performance then sure. I guess XP was just a patch to Windows 2K.

God I love you badge.

geofelt said:
Have you heard of the mojave experiment??
http://www.microsoft.com/nz/digitallife/software/mojave...

I loved that. And I hated the people who were part of it. NEVER touched Vista and said it was crap. Then they see this "new" OS and love it.

I had Vista Premium 32bit for 2 years. I loved it. Never had a problem.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 30, 2010 7:02:29 AM

Herr_Koos said:
Ahhh, fresh trollz!

Sings - School's out for summer" :D 
m
l
July 30, 2010 8:02:58 AM

People were trying to upgrade horrible computers to Vista and were surprised when it wouldn't work. Afk, playing Crysis on my 6600GT, and if it doesn't work properly, Crysis is clearly a horrible game.

PS:
The Mojave Experiment was hilarious. It was Microsoft's way of telling people to quit crying and to stop listening to stereo-types. Vista wasn't the greatest, but it also wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.
m
l
!