Old i530 with new sim card

I got a new i315 today and it replaced the old i530. The old sim went into
the new i315 and the new sim card went in the old i530. The i530 will not
even dial 911 now. Is that becasue the new sim has never been used?

"J&D Schnoor" <jimdianes@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>I got a new i315 today and it replaced the old i530. The old sim went into
>the new i315 and the new sim card went in the old i530. The i530 will not
>even dial 911 now. Is that becasue the new sim has never been used?

You got it. The NEW SIM from the i315 needs to be active in order to make
any calls even 911 or you will get the "service restricted" error message.

On nearly the same idea, will an active 64k sim work at all if put into
an i90?
Will the i90 damage the sim in any way?
Thanks
Mike
Oxford GA

mike220@gmail.com Wrote:
> On nearly the same idea, will an active 64k sim work at all if put into
> an i90?
> Will the i90 damage the sim in any way?
> Thanks
> Mike
> Oxford GA

The phone part of it will work, but you will not be able to use the
phone book.

--
Racedvl