Does this seem to happen more these days? Perhaps it's because I've been
leveling various chars through Act 3, but lately I've noticed it more. Ping
is fine, FPS is fine, but my Merc will stop following me and start running
on the spot. I can continue playing for 15-20 mins without my merc appearing
again. A quick TP to and from town seems to fix the problem but it does seem
a lot more common in act 3 than any other act.

cheers,
Stu.
*Just watched the fantastic WoW video. Nice. Closeup screenies of the
characters still look a bit dodgey.

Hi,

"3phAse" <3phAse@elektrikery.com> wrote in

> Does this seem to happen more these days? Perhaps it's because I've
> been leveling various chars through Act 3, but lately I've noticed it
> more. Ping is fine, FPS is fine, but my Merc will stop following me
> and start running on the spot. I can continue playing for 15-20 mins
> without my merc appearing again. A quick TP to and from town seems to
> fix the problem but it does seem a lot more common in act 3 than any
> other act.

every now and then I also get an inactive merc - but only for about a
minute or 2. Just teleport on the spot and he's alive again - I like all my
chars to have tele.

Perhaps you left him in the town tavern too long and he's hungover now.

Regards,

Oliver

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> "3phAse" <3phAse@elektrikery.com> wrote in
>
>> Does this seem to happen more these days? Perhaps it's because I've
>> been leveling various chars through Act 3, but lately I've noticed it
>> more. Ping is fine, FPS is fine, but my Merc will stop following me
>> and start running on the spot. I can continue playing for 15-20 mins
>> without my merc appearing again. A quick TP to and from town seems to
>> fix the problem but it does seem a lot more common in act 3 than any
>> other act.
>
> every now and then I also get an inactive merc - but only for about a
> minute or 2. Just teleport on the spot and he's alive again - I like all
> my
> chars to have tele.
>
> Perhaps you left him in the town tavern too long and he's hungover now.

Ah, that Geglash is a bad influence. Him and those Scazini Ale Potions.

TRENDING THREADS