My good luck with Hellforges

I feel real lucky with hellforges lately.

Just did 4 nm hellforges over the last 2 days, and i got myself 4 shael
runes, but i had some luck killing diablo himself, he dropped a EL.

I hope hell hellforges pays a little more than 4 hel runes when i get there.

--
Sonni

last 4 Hell Hellforges gave me Ist, Gul, Um, Ist

Clincher

"Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> schreef in bericht
> I feel real lucky with hellforges lately.
>
> Just did 4 nm hellforges over the last 2 days, and i got myself 4 shael
> runes, but i had some luck killing diablo himself, he dropped a EL.
>
> I hope hell hellforges pays a little more than 4 hel runes when i get
there.

> --
> Sonni

did 3 more yesterday..... 3x Hel

Clincher

"Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> did 3 more yesterday..... 3x Hel

Pheeew - that was comforting to know. I was really getting worried there for
a minute ;o)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:45:52 +0100, Clincher wrote:

> last 4 Hell Hellforges gave me Ist, Gul, Um, Ist

I'm really close to selfrush my 3 chars with mules that finished nm just
to get to hellforge to get those 6 runes and hope for either 1 gul or 2
ist.

But then again, i don't get a real chance to see if my builds are any good
in hell if i do that.

I better just do it the old fashion way and hope for them getting there.

--
Sonni

i seem to be getting 4-5 good runes and then 4-5 bad runes (so 2 more mules
and i should be getting good runes again)

Clincher

"Zod" <pgdoc@fjerndette.mail.tele.dk> schreef in bericht

> "Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > did 3 more yesterday..... 3x Hel
>
> Pheeew - that was comforting to know. I was really getting worried there
for
> a minute ;o)
>

> > Clincher
> >
> > "Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> >> last 4 Hell Hellforges gave me Ist, Gul, Um, Ist
> >>
> >> Clincher

Joe

Really disappointed with my last 2

a hel and a fal

:(

at a time where i could use at least a couple of ums and one ist

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:01:03 +0100, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
wrote:

>I feel real lucky with hellforges lately.
>
>Just did 4 nm hellforges over the last 2 days, and i got myself 4 shael
>runes, but i had some luck killing diablo himself, he dropped a EL.
>
>I hope hell hellforges pays a little more than 4 hel runes when i get there.

4th mule Hel again (that makes 4 hel runes in a row)

Clincher wrote:

> 4th mule Hel again (that makes 4 hel runes in a row)
> [snip]

Just did 2 more nm hellforges, this time it got a little better.
Got 1 HEL and 1 IO.

--
Sonni

Sonni Skammelsen wrote:

> Clincher wrote:

>> 4th mule Hel again (that makes 4 hel runes in a row)
>> [snip]

> Just did 2 more nm hellforges, this time it got a little better.
> Got 1 HEL and 1 IO.

did 1 nm hellforge this morning, got IO.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:19:55 +0100, Babe Bridou wrote:

> Sonni Skammelsen wrote:
>
>> Clincher wrote:
>
>>> 4th mule Hel again (that makes 4 hel runes in a row)
>>> [snip]
>
>> Just did 2 more nm hellforges, this time it got a little better.
>> Got 1 HEL and 1 IO.
>
> did 1 nm hellforge this morning, got IO.

I was hoping for 4 hell hellforges this weekend, but my bear ripped in act
2 in some mysterious way, so i only got 3.

They paid 1 IO, 1 FAL and 1 LEM.

Somehow i think the game don't like me anymore :)

--
Sonni