Bramble evaluating

keith

Made a Bramble that got 15/48% in a 420 Archon.Minimum Thorns
but very nice Poison so im wondering if i stood a chance of
making a Profit on this?.Thorns doesnt seem all that effective
anyway and Poison would get more use in PvP(PvP seems to have
greatest effect on value).

"Keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Made a Bramble that got 15/48% in a 420 Archon.Minimum Thorns
> but very nice Poison so im wondering if i stood a chance of
> making a Profit on this?.Thorns doesnt seem all that effective
> anyway and Poison would get more use in PvP(PvP seems to have
> greatest effect on value).

Poison Necros would like a Bramble Armor (I know I would) as would Plague
Zons and Rabies Druids.

short

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:35:01 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
wrote:

>Poison Necros would like a Bramble Armor (I know I would) as would Plague
>Zons and Rabies Druids.

I think any zookeeper will drool over anything with an aura attached
to it....

---The Mad Alchemist---
http://www.mad-alchemy.com
Email sent to the above address, unless clearly marked
as wine or heraldry, will be deleted unread.

Dano

If this is useast ladder i'd pay nicely for it.