qteaavswuuqqswbrfxqca

Free full version of D2 Classic in PC Games 1/2005 (Germany)

Tags:
  • Games
  • Classic
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in PC Gaming
November 23, 2004 11:34:52 PM

The next issue of the German magazine PC Games includes a full version
of D2 Classic, and if I interprete the published cover picture
correctly the price for the magazine is 4,99 Euro.

Source: http://www.pcgames.de/?menu=0400

*g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
Rider 2".

More about : free full version classic games 2005 germany

November 23, 2004 11:34:53 PM

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message news:<30hhldF2vrgdfU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> The next issue of the German magazine PC Games includes a full version
> of D2 Classic, and if I interprete the published cover picture
> correctly the price for the magazine is 4,99 Euro.
>
> Source: http://www.pcgames.de/?menu=0400
>
> *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
> Rider 2".

Spiffy. Is there an American version? I've been meaning to get some
more copies to make more forgerushing accounts.

(Better yet, maybe one could go to the local newsstand and peruse a
bunch of cd keys.)

4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 11:34:54 PM

"Phil" <google@donotcall.cjb.net> wrote in message

> 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.

Last time I checked it was about $8.50. By the time you buy the magazine and
get it shipped to you, it will be close to the $20 that Wallyworld charges
for D2.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 6:22:22 AM

Phil wrote:

> 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.

$6.50, but shipping costs make this an unattractive offer for anyone not
buying the magazine in Germany. It's nice, though, and should bring in
some new players.

M.
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 1:51:21 PM

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
> Rider 2".

AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!

Anex......Explodeazon, http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 4:56:32 PM

Michael Vondung wrote:

> Phil wrote:
>
>> 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.
>
> $6.50, but shipping costs make this an unattractive offer for anyone not
> buying the magazine in Germany. It's nice, though, and should bring in
> some new players.

For someone who allready have the CDs, the easy way would be 5,20 euro via
PayPal for the CD Key via mail.

Koile
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 10:10:09 PM

Wasn't he a Rock star in Germany after his Knight Rider days? Ohhh
the irony!

Julie

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:51:21 -0500, "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:

>"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
>> *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
>> Rider 2".
>

>AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!
>
>MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!
>

>Anex......Explodeazon, http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520

Anonymous
November 25, 2004 7:20:43 PM

u wrote:
> "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called
> > "Knight Rider 2".
>

> AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!
>
> MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!
>

> Anex......Explodeazon,
> http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520

Guess why I explicitly mentioned it! (((-:
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 7:22:28 PM

Julie Warden wrote:
[rearranged]
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:51:21 -0500, "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> > > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called
> > > "Knight Rider 2".
> >

> > AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!
> >
> > MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!
> >

> > Anex......Explodeazon,
> > http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520
>
> Wasn't he a Rock star in Germany after his Knight Rider days? Ohhh
> the irony!

Yes, with a song called "I've been looking for freedom". And Baywatch
is still on TV here. Oh, and some years ago a TV crew spotted him on a
movie festival, and when he saw the team was German he immediately
started singing that song.
!