Free full version of D2 Classic in PC Games 1/2005 (Germany)

The next issue of the German magazine PC Games includes a full version
of D2 Classic, and if I interprete the published cover picture
correctly the price for the magazine is 4,99 Euro.

Source: http://www.pcgames.de/?menu=0400

*g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
Rider 2".
8 answers Last reply
More about free full version classic games 2005 germany

    "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message news:<30hhldF2vrgdfU1@uni-berlin.de>...
    > The next issue of the German magazine PC Games includes a full version
    > of D2 Classic, and if I interprete the published cover picture
    > correctly the price for the magazine is 4,99 Euro.
    >
    > Source: http://www.pcgames.de/?menu=0400
    >
    > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
    > Rider 2".

    Spiffy. Is there an American version? I've been meaning to get some
    more copies to make more forgerushing accounts.

    (Better yet, maybe one could go to the local newsstand and peruse a
    bunch of cd keys.)

    4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.

    "Phil" <google@donotcall.cjb.net> wrote in message

    > 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.

    Last time I checked it was about $8.50. By the time you buy the magazine and
    get it shipped to you, it will be close to the $20 that Wallyworld charges
    for D2.

    Phil wrote:

    > 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.

    $6.50, but shipping costs make this an unattractive offer for anyone not
    buying the magazine in Germany. It's nice, though, and should bring in
    some new players.

    M.

    "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
    > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called "Knight
    > Rider 2".

    AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!

    MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!

    Anex......Explodeazon, http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520

    Michael Vondung wrote:

    > Phil wrote:
    >
    >> 4.99 euro is what, US$bazillion these days? Seems that way sometimes.
    >
    > $6.50, but shipping costs make this an unattractive offer for anyone not
    > buying the magazine in Germany. It's nice, though, and should bring in
    > some new players.

    For someone who allready have the CDs, the easy way would be 5,20 euro via
    PayPal for the CD Key via mail.

    Koile

    Wasn't he a Rock star in Germany after his Knight Rider days? Ohhh
    the irony!

    Julie

    u wrote:
    > "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
    > > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called
    > > "Knight Rider 2".
    >

    > AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!
    >
    > MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!
    >

    > Anex......Explodeazon,
    > http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520

    Guess why I explicitly mentioned it! (((-:

    Julie Warden wrote:
    [rearranged]
    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:51:21 -0500, "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
    >

    > > "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
    > > > *g* And apparently it includes a demo version of a game called
    > > > "Knight Rider 2".
    > >

    > > AGGGHH! DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!
    > >
    > > MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!
    > >

    > > Anex......Explodeazon,
    > > http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2433520
    >
    > Wasn't he a Rock star in Germany after his Knight Rider days? Ohhh
    > the irony!

    Yes, with a song called "I've been looking for freedom". And Baywatch
    is still on TV here. Oh, and some years ago a TV crew spotted him on a
    movie festival, and when he saw the team was German he immediately
    started singing that song.

Games Classic Video Games Product