Transition from i1000Plus to i530

It looks like they will be changing me at work from an i1000Plus to an i530.
Is there anyone here that has made the same transition? Any suggestions?
Also, with the 600 contacts, does that mean that each of the 600 contacts
can have a home number, work number, DC number, etc.?
1 answer Last reply
More about transition i1000plus i530
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Yes, all 600 contacts can have a home number, work number dc etc. The
    i1000 as you know is a *# operating menu. Example :for a master reset
    you press *#43. The sim based i530 is a menu driven unit and it takes
    time to make the transition. I suggest you visit nextel.com and bring
    up the virtual i530 phone. You'll find it under customer support/user
    guides on the homepage. Choose the 'interactive user guide '. It has a
    virtual phone and is an easy way to practise using it.

    --
    Elizabeth Go

Nextel Internet Service Providers