Transition from i1000Plus to i530

Last response: in Network Providers
March 19, 2005 5:09:59 AM

It looks like they will be changing me at work from an i1000Plus to an i530.
Is there anyone here that has made the same transition? Any suggestions?
Also, with the 600 contacts, does that mean that each of the 600 contacts
can have a home number, work number, DC number, etc.?
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:14:23 AM

Yes, all 600 contacts can have a home number, work number dc etc. The
i1000 as you know is a *# operating menu. Example :for a master reset
you press *#43. The sim based i530 is a menu driven unit and it takes
time to make the transition. I suggest you visit nextel.com and bring
up the virtual i530 phone. You'll find it under customer support/user
guides on the homepage. Choose the 'interactive user guide '. It has a
virtual phone and is an easy way to practise using it.

--
Elizabeth Go