Where to find ??? question again.....sorry

Hi all

I know people have asked this before, but is there a site/list
whatever to aid in looking for a particular item. I have a link to
D2exp.com, a great site which tells you what drops where, but i need
it in reverse so to speak. I'd like to be able to put in the name of
the item I'm looking for, and get an approximate location for where I
should be looking.

Please don't respond with the "you don't want to do it like that"
messages, I know what I'm asking for is sort of futile, but I'd really
like to know the answer...

Tim

p.s. I posted this cos someone asked me where they should look for a
Ravenclaw, and I unwittingly said - "Dunno - but I know some people
who will...." pls don't let me down....

p.p.s. The *best* place to look for a SoJ is definitely towards the
end of Act 1 Nm.....thanks Andariel ..... my first SoJ *ever* - in 5
years of playing - dropped this morning!

Tim Nicholson wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I know people have asked this before, but is there a site/list
> whatever to aid in looking for a particular item. I have a link to
> D2exp.com, a great site which tells you what drops where, but i need
> it in reverse so to speak. I'd like to be able to put in the name of
> the item I'm looking for, and get an approximate location for where I
> should be looking.
>
> Please don't respond with the "you don't want to do it like that"
> messages, I know what I'm asking for is sort of futile, but I'd really
> like to know the answer...
>
> Tim

OK then, I won't respond that way, I'll just sort of think it a bit. :)

Anyway, considering Raven Claw's TC 9, I'd guess that pumping normal
Andariel for it would be as good a place to hunt as any--and Normal Meph.

The pages associated with this one
http://www.diabloii.net/items/110monster.shtml
probably would help somebody figure out some of the stuff you ask as much as
any.

But it really *ain't* that simple. :)

--
chainbreaker

If you need to email, then chainbreaker (naturally) at comcast dot
net--that's "net" not "com"--should do it.

"Tim Nicholson" <tim@spamtrap.intergrowl.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi all
>
> I know people have asked this before, but is there a site/list
> whatever to aid in looking for a particular item. I have a link to
> D2exp.com, a great site which tells you what drops where, but i need
> it in reverse so to speak. I'd like to be able to put in the name of
> the item I'm looking for, and get an approximate location for where I
> should be looking.
>
> Please don't respond with the "you don't want to do it like that"
> messages, I know what I'm asking for is sort of futile, but I'd really
> like to know the answer...
>
> Tim
>
> p.s. I posted this cos someone asked me where they should look for a
> Ravenclaw, and I unwittingly said - "Dunno - but I know some people
> who will...." pls don't let me down....
>
> p.p.s. The *best* place to look for a SoJ is definitely towards the
> end of Act 1 Nm.....thanks Andariel ..... my first SoJ *ever* - in 5
> years of playing - dropped this morning!

I use this one and think its good:

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/dropcalc.php?lang=en&patch=110&mode=lod&interface=default&window=true

Cheers

On that special day, Tim Nicholson, (tim@spamtrap.intergrowl.com)
said...

> I posted this cos someone asked me where they should look for a
> Ravenclaw, and I unwittingly said - "Dunno

According to my ATMA drop calculator, you should look for it in Act3
normal, the flayer jungle.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.