I have an "Unopened" Diablo II Collectors Edition....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have an "Unopened" Diablo II Collectors Edition.
What do you think this could be worth to collectors (now or in the future)?

What's the number? Maybe number #00001 or #70000 have a better value but
I'm pretty sure #00001 was kept by someone working at Blizzard.

I got #66665, so close to #66666 !!

Daniel L. wrote:
> What's the number? Maybe number #00001 or #70000 have a better value
> but I'm pretty sure #00001 was kept by someone working at Blizzard.
>
> I got #66665, so close to #66666 !!

What's #70000? Last one?

--
chainbreaker

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Daniel L. wrote:
> > What's the number? Maybe number #00001 or #70000 have a better value
> > but I'm pretty sure #00001 was kept by someone working at Blizzard.
> >
> > I got #66665, so close to #66666 !!
> >

> What's #70000? Last one?

Yep, only 70000 CE available.

> I have an "Unopened" Diablo II Collectors Edition.
> What do you think this could be worth to collectors (now or in the
future)?

Umm, I hate to ask, buy why is "Unopened" in quotes? "Opened, CD-Key copied
down, and resealed" is not the same thing as "unopened"...

Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
(Naturally suspicious...)

tanmar

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2010
i havea diablo two hand signed box (cant recall if it was CE or not as its packed away), never opened from the crew at Blizzard. Was given this when i worked for Futureshop as a contest winner for the highest pre-sales before the game came out.

Tried to sell this on ebay bout 4 yrs ago and was given stupid prices...like 50 bucks. Maybe it hasnt been long enough yet? It is signed by the creators.