Upgrading Items

Karen

I just found this newsgroup. This seems to be mostly for players that
play online but I would assume the basics are them same.
I've been reading about upgrading items. Where can I find the formula to
do this? Main thing I want to know is if I can upgrade a rune world
sword. Is that what you call it when you put the runes in, in order to
make it?
I've been playing for a couple years off and on. Off line only. I only
have one character Barbarian, expansion set and latest update. I'm in
the Hell Level.
Thanks

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:59:09 -0500, Karen wrote:

> I just found this newsgroup. This seems to be mostly for players that
> play online but I would assume the basics are them same.
> I've been reading about upgrading items. Where can I find the formula to
> do this? Main thing I want to know is if I can upgrade a rune world
> sword. Is that what you call it when you put the runes in, in order to
> make it?
> I've been playing for a couple years off and on. Off line only. I only
> have one character Barbarian, expansion set and latest update. I'm in
> the Hell Level.
> Thanks

You can find how to upgrade here:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml