There's one lucky Enchantress..

Hi,

pheeww, just had to break off a NM Baal run.

Lots of bugs crawling around WSK2, so real easy pickings. And the entry to
WSK3 is just a quick right turn. So, the bugs drop like flies ;)

Final check before going down to WSK3, quick look around and she's VEXed..
Yep, in the corner just before the bridge lies a VEX, VEX, VEXxed!

Quick check in ATMA says: Steel Scarab, Players 3, 200%MF = 1:1618441.

To be honest, I've played around with several of the higher runes too see
what some of the uber-Runewords do and what not.
But I don't use any Runewords where I haven't found the runes myself. The
highest rune I found so far was a GUL from Hell Hellforge...

CU,

Oliver

....6 more high runes to find...

My my, doesn't Oliver Wenzel <ouuch@t-online.de> look good in that trenchcoat:

>...6 more high runes to find...

Good stuff. The other week I ferlunking around in hell difficulty countess
tower with my current nova sorceress (she uses enchant as a damage backup and
also for the massive boost to mana regen that level 30 something warmth
provides), and after nuking some pack of goons or another, was surprised to
find a LO rune lying on the ground. Every so often the game does surprise
us.