keith

Theres guides for character builds,guides for rushing
guides for MFing but nothing that i know of for trading.
Trading is a big part of Diablo and can give you a
buzz when you come off with a good deal(Like something
that allows more uniqueness).

What a guide would contain:
Best selling items,price range,realm etc
Getting normally unsellable items sold
Valued mods
Best selling methods
Selling niche items(like low level dueling items)
Maximising profit
newbie guide(getting started)

Examples:
Sometimes it is better to sell something a little cheaper
and sell much quicker.Spend enough time in trade channel
and you can make good profits from people who want items
quickely.Make sure you have items for potential sales(like
some people want perfect amethysts in bulk).Check the mods of
your items because you may just have a perfect or near perfect
item and get much more than the normal value.Dont be too hasty
to buy something you need if you can hold off for a better deal.
Dont be afraid to buy something just because you dont need it
if it will make you a profit.40 Pgems for a Pul might sound good
but personally i dont want RSI.

"40 Pgems for a Pul might sound good
> but personally i dont want RSI."

What is RSI?

Personally I am trying to build up Pgems right now so I can trade for a
pul or um, so I can trade that for a Windforce.

"The Shadow" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:5MLqd.12$3W7.4@fe09.lga...
> "40 Pgems for a Pul might sound good
> > but personally i dont want RSI."
>
> What is RSI?
>
> Personally I am trying to build up Pgems right now so I can trade for a
> pul or um, so I can trade that for a Windforce.

Where are windforces going for a pul or um? The last person I talked to
trading one wouldn't take less than a gul for his, so I passed. I might have
gone a mal but I didn't have one at the time.

I can generate puls pretty fast by doing 3 comp nm hellforge rushes, I just
moved 6 more mules to nm this last weeked.

on ladder USEast I am seeing offers of it. 40 Pgems for Pul. THen I
have seen Pul for Windforce.
I have a buriza right now, but it doesnt cut it from act 3 Hell up.
Silence hydra or crusader would be nice, For the resists and the MF.

The Shadow wrote:
> "40 Pgems for a Pul might sound good
> > but personally i dont want RSI."
>
> What is RSI?

Repetetive stress injury (iirc), you can get it by clicking with your
mouse too much, and it hurts.

well im new to realm and the whole trade thing and yes i do find it really
hard to know if i am gettimg a good deal or not i have traded a few things
but i found that i got a lot of stuff for free so what i didnt want i traded
for stuff i wanted

"The Shadow" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:rTOqd.75$EL2.12@fe12.lga...
> on ladder USEast I am seeing offers of it. 40 Pgems for Pul. THen I
> have seen Pul for Windforce.
> I have a buriza right now, but it doesnt cut it from act 3 Hell up.

Don't tell that to my strafer, she is still using her buriza in act5 hell.

I just found a goldstrike arch that I am considering upgrading, 231 ed, 196
ed vs demons 191 ed vs undead. That puts it well over the middle of the road
for the random stats. Isn't an upgraded goldstrike second only to a
windforce for upper lvl chars for damage dealing?

I'm on East ladder as well, perhaps I'll be bidding against you for that
windforce.