steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

What level do you have to be to make a portal to the cow level? i am a lvl
27 bone necro just starting act 4 and i got the wirts leg and tome of town
portal...... such a newb....
lol

I think you can be any level but you have to kill baal in the skill level
you are in first then go back to act i and make the portal

Steve wrote:

> What level do you have to be to make a portal to the cow level? i am a lvl
> 27 bone necro just starting act 4 and i got the wirts leg and tome of town
> portal...... such a newb....

You're better off doing Baal runs in public games. That can take you
quickly into the 40s with relatively little effort. As a bone necro,
you won't be too efficient before higher levels (mana troubles mostly),
so you might as well tag along some parties. ;)

M.

"Steve" <sofadrox4565@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> What level do you have to be to make a portal to the cow level? i am a lvl
> 27 bone necro just starting act 4 and i got the wirts leg and tome of town
> portal...... such a newb....

After you have been playing a while, you can create lvl1 cow makers, just
rush a char to nightmare and they can make cows for you, even if they can't
go get the leg themself.

I spaz out a lot of "cow u make" games when I bring in a lvl 1 maker and ask
for a tome and leg. Only about 1/2 the time will they believe me and give me
the parts to make the portal.

When you use dedicated cow makers you don't have to worry about them losing
the ability to make the portal, they just make it and leave the game.