Texas Hold-em

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Anyone know where I could find a freeware version of Texas Hold-em Poker? I
am looking for something that does not have to be played online.

Thanks
Brian

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Well, maybe there isnt anything because your a rotten gamblur.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

djbricksta@Gmail.com wrote in news:1113552885.165383.215790
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Well, maybe there isnt anything because your a rotten gamblur.

And you are requesting help here for DJ/Scratching Software ? With an
attitude like that good luck with your repeated request for help.

--
Adam and Eve - the worlds happiest couple ever.
Neither had a mother-in-law.

djbricksta@Gmail.com wrote:

> Well, maybe there isnt anything because your a rotten gamblur.

That's quite a big mouth for a 13 year old.

Regards,
Wald

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

> Well, maybe there isnt anything because your a rotten gamblur.

- Isn't (or "is not")

- You're (or "you are")

- Gambler

Don't worry, you might learn about this in English classes!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Why is it every time I try to post, I get some smart remark from a idiot who
can't even spell? Back to the question please! Does anyone know of a free
Texas Hold-em poker game?

The Stovalls wrote:
> Why is it every time I try to post, I get some smart remark from a idiot who
> can't even spell? Back to the question please! Does anyone know of a free
> Texas Hold-em poker game?
> "The Stovalls" <thestovalls@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I could find a freeware version of Texas Hold-em Poker? I
> am looking for something that does not have to be played online.

I'm not sure whar Texas Hole-em is. . . Smoke'em Poker is well liked -
Freeware by David O'Brien - description and download here:

http://www.free-games-net.com/games/sempoker.shtml

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

The Stovalls wrote:
> Anyone know where I could find a freeware version of Texas Hold-em Poker? I
> am looking for something that does not have to be played online.
>
> Thanks Brian

http://download-texas-holdem-poker.com/texas-holdem-poker-software.html
(not tested myself)

regards from