Super depot 12

Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
the entire codeplug. Timers and more!

depot@hawaii.rr.com

This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
needed to run this version.
3 answers Last reply
More about super depot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    will this unlock "double locked" phones?

    --
    sniper0981
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Depot Man Wrote:
    > Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
    > the entire codeplug. Timers and more!
    >
    > depot@hawaii.rr.com
    >
    > This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
    > needed to run this version.

    Does the user report field work? cause the previous versions don't
    work. the user report is blank.

    --
    p1n0y808
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    In message <v50r31hlhtql48mqia5bfk3jqj8c18ioor@4ax.com> Depot Man
    <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

    >Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
    >the entire codeplug. Timers and more!
    >
    >depot@hawaii.rr.com
    >
    >This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
    >needed to run this version.

    Sweet. What's the catch?

    --
    No Sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
    -- Stewie

Nextel Internet Service Providers