Super depot 12

Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
the entire codeplug. Timers and more!

depot@hawaii.rr.com

This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
needed to run this version.

Depot Man Wrote:
> Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
> the entire codeplug. Timers and more!
>
> depot@hawaii.rr.com
>
> This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
> needed to run this version.

Does the user report field work? cause the previous versions don't
work. the user report is blank.

--
p1n0y808

In message <v50r31hlhtql48mqia5bfk3jqj8c18ioor@4ax.com> Depot Man
<depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>Super Depot 12 is available. This new enhanced depot gives access to
>the entire codeplug. Timers and more!
>
>depot@hawaii.rr.com
>
>This is a true version 12. Not a upgraded 11. No carrier 11 files are
>needed to run this version.

Sweet. What's the catch?

--
No Sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
-- Stewie

TRENDING THREADS