running 2 games

u need 2 sets of keys
Lost wrote:

> how can i run 2 games on one pc with one set of keys? is it possible? please
> help

depend if u are talking about online or single player
it is easy in single player as all u need to do is open d2 and load a
network game then drop back to the windows screen log off and log on as a
new user open d2 and join the network game. you dont need a network its just
how it set up easy as i was self rushing my dudes left right and center