I've completed every quest except...

Traveling through the Ancients Way to find the Ancients @ the Arreat
Summit. Two more levels left in the expansion, and that appears to be one of
them. Can someone tell me how to get to this waypoint, or what sub-level
I'll need to get through to complete the last two levels? The only waypoints
active now are: 1)Frigid Highlands 2)Arreat Plateau. Thanks... k00ch \m/

mØrß|d wrote:
> Traveling through the Ancients Way to find the Ancients @ the
> Arreat Summit. Two more levels left in the expansion, and that
> appears to be one of them. Can someone tell me how to get to this
> waypoint, or what sub-level I'll need to get through to complete
> the last two levels? The only waypoints active now are: 1)Frigid
> Highlands 2)Arreat Plateau.

Then you have missed several ones inbetween. Here you can find a
scheme on areas and the connections between them, as well as
information on waypoints:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/maps/act5.shtml