Necro question

If I curse with Life Tap and then use Corpse Explosion, so I get the
50% life returned?

No, its only for physical dmg. So if you have skells, they get life back.

"D.Jaffe" <fb063031@skynet.be> wrote in message
> No, its only for physical dmg. So if you have skells, they get life
> back.
>
> "Brian S" <ng@spittles.freeuk.com> schreef in bericht
>> If I curse with Life Tap and then use Corpse Explosion, so I get
>> the
>> 50% life returned?

Just to clarify what Jaffe said. CE has a physical damage component
but it is not direct physical damage. e.g. You can't leach life or
mana via CE.

---