Mac Character Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been searching through millions and billions of web pages to
find a Diablo II LoD Character Editor for Mac OS X, and I can't find
anything.

I heard about the one called 'Modify Diablo II' but I can't work it,
and I am EXTREMELY frustrated as Jamella etc is for PC.

So if anyone knows of DII Character Editor that is extremely easy to
use so my simpleton brain can understand it, that will work on Mac OS
X, I would be SO joyful and happy! (Shows what a sad life I have ;-))
Thanx!

hi
are you after the editor that turns your char a cute shade of purple?
phil

"cajk" <caitkearney@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been searching through millions and billions of web pages to
> find a Diablo II LoD Character Editor for Mac OS X, and I can't find
> anything.
>
> I heard about the one called 'Modify Diablo II' but I can't work it,
> and I am EXTREMELY frustrated as Jamella etc is for PC.
>
> So if anyone knows of DII Character Editor that is extremely easy to
> use so my simpleton brain can understand it, that will work on Mac OS
> X, I would be SO joyful and happy! (Shows what a sad life I have ;-))
> Thanx!

Purple? Lol, I've never seen that before. I wouldn't care what colour
it turns my character, as long as I can edit it. So purple is good :D

ClarkKent872

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Well i was lookin for a item creator/editor. but i found a character editor, search "Diablo 2 Alkor editor", or just type in web.nickshanks.com/alkor/ its made just for mac os x. i tried it out and it works quite well. What you do to use it it:
Once downloaded, Unzip File.
Then Double click on Alkor Icon.
Make your Character (your character must be "legit", or it diablo will not start game when you attempt to load the character.)
Tip: its best to just add points to the un-used point slot and add them in the game.
Then when Character is made, go to file at top of screen and save.
Save to the desktop. Open your hard drive where your "Diablo 2 Folder" is stored.
Click and drag saved character from desktop to "Diablo 2 Folder"
Walla! there ya go. you just got a fackin bad anus character!! ha ha :)
Good Luck... -Clark Kent

How do you create the character? I can't see the character when I go to the choose hero screen.