How can I put my name on the screen on the i730/i736?

I want to put my name in the banner on the i736. How can i do that? I saw
someone do it on the 830...but is it possible to do on the i730/i736?

Thanks

Well, that works, but how do you get rid of the
name if you don't want it to be visible anymore?

Robert

D-Rob wrote:
> Do it under "Profiles"
>
> DR

Did that, now it says "standard" at the bottom of
the screen.

1badss wrote:
> set the standard profile current

That I do not know...When I change mine back to "Standard", it goes blank at
the bottom (Says Nothing).

DR