I'm rather enjoying insight

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

I finally got a sol from a fellow whom I helped mule some items.
(Unfortunately for him, he's spending his life so stupid that he'll
mule +2arkaines, tals, etc. in a game with a perfect stranger.
Fortunately for him, I'm honest. Unfortunately for me, I'm honest.
Except I got a sol for my efforts, so virtue brought its reward in the
end.)

So I made an insight in a +3chainlightning battlestaff (shopped from
Drognan), and I'm loving it. It's +15 meditation, which is in the
middle of the range, but which is a godsend for a level 30ish sorc who
can't seem to keep the blue ball full enough to keep hurling those
frozen orbs.

Amusingly enough, I also got a windhammer from someone who needed an
el, presumably to complete botd. I don't expect to use it anytime
soon, however.

I made insight into a polearm and gave it to my merc, kickass. never need to
drink mana pots when teleporting
"phil" <google@donotcall.cjb.net> skrev i meddelandet
> I finally got a sol from a fellow whom I helped mule some items.
> (Unfortunately for him, he's spending his life so stupid that he'll
> mule +2arkaines, tals, etc. in a game with a perfect stranger.
> Fortunately for him, I'm honest. Unfortunately for me, I'm honest.
> Except I got a sol for my efforts, so virtue brought its reward in the
> end.)
>
> So I made an insight in a +3chainlightning battlestaff (shopped from
> Drognan), and I'm loving it. It's +15 meditation, which is in the
> middle of the range, but which is a godsend for a level 30ish sorc who
> can't seem to keep the blue ball full enough to keep hurling those
> frozen orbs.
>
> Amusingly enough, I also got a windhammer from someone who needed an
> el, presumably to complete botd. I don't expect to use it anytime
> soon, however.

My zon Thunder_Stick gave Insight to her merc which allows almost
continuos casting of Javelins with out using pots. The aura around
their feet hides too much but I can live with that.

u4ick

--
-Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler-

I love the aura on my trapper's merc. For some reason the aura turns off
sometimes. If I reequip it works again. Any idea why?

-Steve

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, "Steve W" wrote:

>> I love the meditation aura on my trapper's merc. For some reason the aura turns off
>> sometimes. If I reequip the weapon it is in it works again. Any idea why?
>>
>> -Steve

Does the Meditation stop, or just the pretty aura?

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

"Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.profit> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, "Steve W" wrote:
>
> >> I love the meditation aura on my trapper's merc. For some reason the
aura turns off
> >> sometimes. If I reequip the weapon it is in it works again. Any idea
why?

> >> -Steve
>
> Does the Meditation stop, or just the pretty aura?

Meditation stops. "Hey! My mana ball is empty!?"

-Steve

Steve W <stwysongREMOVE@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I love the aura on my trapper's merc. For some reason the aura turns off
> sometimes. If I reequip it works again. Any idea why?

I find that if he dies, the aura is not there after resurrecting, unless
I remove/replace the weapon. It doesn't seem to stop for me any other
times, though.

That is also the case with my rogue and her "Edge" bow thorns aura.

ward mcfarland wrote:

> Steve W <stwysongREMOVE@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>>I love the aura on my trapper's merc. For some reason the aura turns off
>>sometimes. If I reequip it works again. Any idea why?
>

> I find that if he dies, the aura is not there after resurrecting, unless
> I remove/replace the weapon. It doesn't seem to stop for me any other
> times, though.

Joe

WOW! Sure enjoying it myself too on my new Furysin!

I can keep shooting and shoothing and that blue bublle never goes down
which sure wasn't the case before!