Agent won't let me post cursors. Damn.

Sorry... no can do... I'll try to get them on my tripod site, but I'm
real rusty.
I'll let you know.

oh yeah, humans taste like chicken..

Dr Fleau

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Dr Fleau wrote:

>> Sorry... no can do... I'll try to get them on my tripod site, but I'm
>> real rusty.
>> I'll let you know.
>>
>> oh yeah, humans taste like chicken..
>>
>> Dr Fleau

Agent lets you attach files, but this group is non-binary. Post a link,
we can grab that-a-way.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

yes, some readers still are on dial-up or have newsreaders set to either
delete binary posts or worse yet to download the entire message (thus
severely delaying receipts of posts behind it).

Anex.....Explodeazon, put the pic on a website and send us the link.

u wrote:
> yes, some readers still are on dial-up or have newsreaders set to either
> delete binary posts

It's the newsservers that delete delete binary posts in text-only
newsgroups. news.individual.net doesn't accept or distribute any, for
example. So even if I wanted to receive a binary attachment, the server
strips it before it gets to me.

M.

> >> yes, some readers still are on dial-up or have newsreaders set to
> >> either delete binary posts
> >
> > It's the newsservers that delete delete binary posts in text-only
> > newsgroups. news.individual.net doesn't accept or distribute any, for
> > example. So even if I wanted to receive a binary attachment, the
> > server strips it before it gets to me.
>
> And that's exactly as it should be. No binary posts in a text-only group.

Unfortunately, not all news servers do this, so it can still be a problem.
Thus, posting binaries in non-binary forums is still considered bad form.