Is there a reason why i get realm down all the time with US West
And is there a way to specify and other servers to connect to instead
of the one near me
'

Alberta Canada

i get that message and my freind down the road from me is still on playing
it pisses me off
i would like to know aswell
US West sc
im in australia if that helps
"z123" <z123@z123.org> wrote in message
> Is there a reason why i get realm down all the time with US West
> And is there a way to specify and other servers to connect to instead
> of the one near me
> '
>
> Alberta Canada

"z123" <z123@z123.org> wrote in message
> Is there a reason why i get realm down all the time with US West
> And is there a way to specify and other servers to connect to instead
> of the one near me
> '
>
> Alberta Canada

I'm also in Alberta. I believe one of the causes for it is when you enter
and exit a game or battlenet too quickly. I think the servers mistake you
for being a bot...and temporarily bans your IP address. This can happen
when you're muling.....ie switching chars looking for an item...or just
bringing many characters into the game rather quickly.

I'm not sure of any other reason why you'd get realm down if what I just
mentioned isn't the cause of your plight.

Regards,

Sushi

Joe

99% of my realms down are retrievable by either redialing on dial up
or switching adsl modem off and on again : changing your IP address

BNet somehow gets a dislike of you or of what you've done and gives
you the boot! Sometimes a certain muling game becomes unstable and i
get booted out after every exit but most of the time I can come back;
very rarely is it a real realm down!