Price "list" for a trade

Hello all,

The other day i did trade with another person, and he wrote:
I have to check the pricelist, to see if our deal will go through.

What pricelist ? - Is there a written list, so if you find something, you
can check how many/what kind of - runes its worth ?

Bertram

"Bertram" <bertraREMOVEm@post.cybercity.dk> skrev i melding
> Hello all,
>
> The other day i did trade with another person, and he wrote:
> I have to check the pricelist, to see if our deal will go through.
>
> What pricelist ? - Is there a written list, so if you find something, you
> can check how many/what kind of - runes its worth ?

Not sure if this one is up to date, but it's a guidance:
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=274026
Perhaps you have to be a member to read it, but not a biggie to make an
account.

Agin