NewEgg's Pre-Black Friday Deals Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
Attaboy Newegg! I'm about to build 2 new PC's for my office, so I'll start making my list now. Newegg should have the specials active now to head off the brick&mortar stores Friday. If I need something, and buy it online now, I would do that and stay away from the crowds on Friday.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]deadlockedworld[/nom]This isnt actually a leak. They emailed it to us intentionally.You should save the sensational titles for real leaks...[/citation]

From LogicBuy.com

Details & Instructions

NewEgg.com - NewEgg leaked some of their Black Friday deals! Be sure to stop by LogicBUY.com as we'll be covering EVER single NewEgg deals and coupons. Note: some of these below are subject to change.

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]From LogicBuy.comDetails & InstructionsNewEgg.com - NewEgg leaked some of their Black Friday deals! Be sure to stop by LogicBUY.com as we'll be covering EVER single NewEgg deals and coupons. Note: some of these below are subject to change.[/citation]

I guess they (NewEgg) Leaked it to everyone on their mailing list since I got mine late Sunday night as well. Anyway keep up the good work.

G

Good price for HP's home server!
If I didn't know of the upcoming pinetrail platform I would have probably purchased this one!
I'm pretty sure Intel's going to take in some serious bucks with those pineviews!

In other words, what should have resulted in a more cost effective solution might turn out to be as expensive, or more expensive after all!

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
I'm with the others, here, on this one, too, Jane. If Logic Buy called it a "leak," and you reported on the information they provided you, they just made you look like an asshole because NewEgg emailed it to everyone on their mailing list, and posted it on their webpage page before this was written.

Again, this is why sites should never partner up with an ad service. Eventually, someone looks like an idiot, and usually it's not the ad company.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Oh, and nothing NewEgg has advertised on their Shell Shockers has even remotely interested me in the last two months. The stuff on this list is worthless to me, too. Microcenter is running a much better promotion, and it's currently running all though the week.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]thejerk[/nom]I'm with the others, here, on this one, too, Jane. If Logic Buy called it a "leak," and you reported on the information they provided you, they just made you look like an asshole because NewEgg emailed it to everyone on their mailing list, and posted it on their webpage page before this was written. Again, this is why sites should never partner up with an ad service. Eventually, someone looks like an idiot, and usually it's not the ad company.[/citation]

This wasn't a sponsored post. I saw it on LogicBuy and figured letting you guys know wouldn't do any harm, since there are some good deals.

axekick

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]Tbh, these deals arent to far off real world prices. Last month I purchased an Antec Three Hundred case for $49.95 at Fry's Electronics.[/citation]

The Antec Three Hundred Illusion includes (3)12cm fans and a top mounted 14cm fan. I've never saw it sold anywhere other than at Newegg?

G

The had the Toshiba L505D-S5986 Laptop for $399, but it went back to $550 for now:

Athlon II M300 2.0ghz dual core
3gb ram
250GB HDD
Mobility Radeon 4100 IGP
15.6 inch screen

Bestbuy had L505D-S5983(same, but with 320gb HD and Radeon 4200) for $350 and now $450. I suggestive-sold a handful of these already, great laptops.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]thejerk[/nom]I'm with the others, here, on this one, too, Jane. If Logic Buy called it a "leak," and you reported on the information they provided you, they just made you look like an asshole because NewEgg emailed it to everyone on their mailing list, and posted it on their webpage page before this was written. Again, this is why sites should never partner up with an ad service. Eventually, someone looks like an idiot, and usually it's not the ad company.[/citation]
That's journalism...quit crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.