Diablo 2 USeast hardcore ladder account auction

This post is related to a Diablo 2 LoD USeast account auction at eBay,
called something like "Diablo 2 USeast hardcore ladder accouns lev 87
80 75 +".

This is posted a couple of hours before auction start to be sure it
works, therefore the auction isn't on right now.

Here I will post additional items I'll find until the auction end.

hagel666 wrote:

> This post is related to a Diablo 2 LoD USeast account auction at eBay,
> called something like "Diablo 2 USeast hardcore ladder accouns lev 87
> 80 75 +".
>
> This is posted a couple of hours before auction start to be sure it
> works, therefore the auction isn't on right now.
>

> Here I will post additional items I'll find until the auction end.

I don't think this is a good idea, because this is not right place to
advertise your eBay auction. Advertises on eBay auctions will be seen as
spam, so someone here could report your postings as usenet abuse what
could result in the loss of your eBay account!

From the eBay's Usenet Policy:
"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates the
Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may among
other remedies) remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily suspend
or indefinitely suspend the offender's eBay account. We have no
tolerance for UseNet abuse and will take action as appropriate."

Sascha Hoemig