Finally found a LightSaber!

Todd

Finally found a LightSaber (SinglePlayer) after many years of playing.
Now I just need to make a character that can best utilize it to its
fullest. Any ideas on what character and build type would most benefit
from using a lightsaber?

Todd

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Obvious choices include melee enchantress and zealadin. My frenzy
goldfind barb keeps his on switch (with a bloodmoon) for when the ali
babas just aren't cutting it.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Todd wrote:

>> Finally found a LightSaber (SinglePlayer) after many years of playing.
>> Now I just need to make a character that can best utilize it to its
>> fullest. Any ideas on what character and build type would most benefit
>> from using a lightsaber?
>>
>> Todd

Any char that needs lightning absorb would love a lightsaber.

A Vengeance/Conviction pally could make good use of it, as well as the
Zealadin and Enchantress mentioned earlier.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper