Hey if your reading this can you drop me an email at

dchow@bigpond.net.au

Cheers

*ponok2

us west hc ladder

"Ponok" <dchow@bigpond.net.au> wrote...
> Hey if your reading this can you drop me an email at
>
> dchow@bigpond.net.au
>

> Cheers
>
> *ponok2
>
> us west hc ladder

You could have un-spunged my email address and sent me a note without all
this mystery, you know. :)

briank

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2004

Okay, I'll shoot one off... but I warn you, I'm on a *backup* backup dialup
account for a bit (and on an OLD borrowed computer no less).

I do check the group every few days however,

BK