Char editor for LOD 1.10

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2, alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Anyone have a link to a character editor that will work with LoD 1.10?

The one I was using looked like it saved but when I try to play with
char I get bad data file errors.

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs
and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: "No
Spam" <nathan_at_work@hotmail.com> wrote in
<1103511068.467481.25580@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>:

> Anyone have a link to a character editor that will work with LoD 1.10?
>

> The one I was using looked like it saved but when I try to play with
> char I get bad data file errors.

ATMA V

The version I use is 5.04c. I think it's the latest version. It works
pretty well.

--
"Fate is like a caged gorilla. If you mock it, it
will pelt you with dung."

Roberto Castillo
robertocastillo@ameritech.net
http://www.freewebs.com/robertocastillo/

legolas

Distinguished
May 25, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

http://www.d2event.h4.pl/index.php?id=utilities

this works for me ....if you don't try to put more than one of the same
magic attribute in the same item

Legolas wrote:
> http://www.d2event.h4.pl/index.php?id=utilities
>
> this works for me ....if you don't try to put more than one of the same
> magic attribute in the same item
> "No Spam" <nathan_at_work@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone have a link to a character editor that will work with LoD 1.10?
>>

>>The one I was using looked like it saved but when I try to play with
>>char I get bad data file errors.

You can try Zonfire99 Hero Editor
its easy to use, greta trainer

hope you can find it
i still have a d/l on my puter
ChristoMephisto

"ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Legolas wrote:
>> http://www.d2event.h4.pl/index.php?id=utilities
>>
>> this works for me ....if you don't try to put more than one of the same
>> magic attribute in the same item
>> "No Spam" <nathan_at_work@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone have a link to a character editor that will work with LoD 1.10?
>>>

>>>The one I was using looked like it saved but when I try to play with
>>>char I get bad data file errors.
>>>

> You can try Zonfire99 Hero Editor
> its easy to use, greta trainer
>
> hope you can find it