FAO Stefan Roth

Could you please send me a mail with a valid address of yours?

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

> Could you please send me a mail with a valid address of yours?

Stefan Roth <dev@null.net> seems to be valid.

null.net is registert by Easylink Services Corporation.
Mail exchanger for null.net is ob-mail-com.mr.outblaze.com
Wouldn't it be unsocial to redirect the own spam to an
innocent third party?

CNR
Koile

> null.net is registert by Easylink Services Corporation.
> Mail exchanger for null.net is ob-mail-com.mr.outblaze.com
> Wouldn't it be unsocial to redirect the own spam to an
> innocent third party?

you're so right, i thought about that a while ago but forgot.
changed now, sorry to null.net ;)
stefan

"Koile" wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
>
> > Could you please send me a mail with a valid address of yours?
>
> Stefan Roth <dev@null.net> seems to be valid.

Research via Google groups shows he is not the only one using
this address, so I guess it is not his anyway.

> Wouldn't it be unsocial to redirect the own spam to an
> innocent third party?

Well, then you would have to call _a lot_ of people in usenet
unsocial. (-: And if it is a newsgroup outside the de.*
hierarchy I have stopped bothering.

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> Could you please send me a mail with a valid address of yours?

is this spamyousilly-thing a working address ?
stefan

"Stefan Roth" wrote:

> "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> > Could you please send me a mail with a valid address of yours?
>
> is this spamyousilly-thing a working address ?

Of course.

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

> Well, then you would have to call _a lot_ of people in usenet
> unsocial. (-:

Of course, they are

>And if it is a newsgroup outside the de.*
>hierarchy I have stopped bothering.

Most people don't want to be an annoyance but they don't know the
consequences of using faked addresses.
I think it's a matter of education/knowlege and not of the hierarchy.

Sometimes a spammer uses my eMail address as sender in the From-Field.
It's very annoying (and expensive for the company) to receive all
the bounced spam, addressed for people who published faked addresses.

Last but not least, I have 6 gmail invents left.
If someone want's to replace his faked address by a gmail account,
drop me a mail.

Koile