Is there such a thing as ...

Joe

This FURYSIN guide I am reading recommends a Crescent Moon ETHEREAL
CRYPTIC SWORD.

For one thing he also recommends 75 DEX so I guess the Cryptic HAS to
be Eth.

So would anyone on US West Ladder have one of those rare things?
Just the sword I mean I can scrape the runes somewhere?

Oh yeah did I mention I need it with 3 sockets now?

That seems to be a prob to get the right amount of sockerts in armors
and weapons

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

If you mean the furysin guide on diabloii.net, ,keep in mind that it's
now a bit out of date since the new runewords came out, so I'd check
those out before you invest everything in a crescent moon.