Happy holidays

Hi all,
I am going tomorrow away for a while to visit my parents in Italy. I will be
back around the 4th of Januray. I will try to read the ng though. By the way
I am writing this from my new computer (upgrade of processor and
motherboard... :), now a athlon 64 3000+ plus an asus k8v). Pity that
tomorrow I have to go away.... Anyway. Happy holiday to everyone and I wish
you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Umbi

*umbi

Right back atcha. Merry Christmas!