And another thing !

Last response: in Video Games
December 23, 2004 1:03:19 AM

I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms and
magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type thingie
however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
being ignorant again ?
TIA !

More about : thing

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 1:03:20 AM

Holy Shield is a skill that last a finite time, like BO. You need to put points
into it and cast it.

patrick antoni wrote:

> I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms and
> magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type thingie
> however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
> being ignorant again ?
> TIA !
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 1:19:27 AM

"patrick antoni" <patrick.antoni@skynet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms and
> magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type
thingie
> however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
> being ignorant again ?
> TIA !

Make sure you put one point in every pre-req (smite, charge). Then you can
start putting points into holy shield...

Walt
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 10:04:55 PM

Thnx ! Some of the higher skills I use can be activated without having
points in all the previous ones though. Anyways : thnx again ! I've waisted
a lot of points in this hammertypethingie - just above HS - in the mean
time. Oh, well, ladeedah !

!