And another thing !

I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms and
magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type thingie
however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
being ignorant again ?
TIA !
3 answers Last reply
More about thing

    Holy Shield is a skill that last a finite time, like BO. You need to put points
    into it and cast it.

    "patrick antoni" <patrick.antoni@skynet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms and
    > magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type
    thingie
    > however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
    > being ignorant again ?
    > TIA !

    Make sure you put one point in every pre-req (smite, charge). Then you can
    start putting points into holy shield...

    Walt

    Thnx ! Some of the higher skills I use can be activated without having
    points in all the previous ones though. Anyways : thnx again ! I've waisted
    a lot of points in this hammertypethingie - just above HS - in the mean
    time. Oh, well, ladeedah !
    "Walt" <wbecke[no-spam}@gmx.at> schreef in bericht

    > "patrick antoni" <patrick.antoni@skynet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > I've outmaxed this Blessed Hammer type thingie beyond 20 due to charms
    and
    > > magic items but I just can't seem to activate this Holy Shield type
    > thingie
    > > however I level up. Is it related to this synergythingie ? Or am I just
    > > being ignorant again ?
    > > TIA !
    > >

    > Make sure you put one point in every pre-req (smite, charge). Then you can
    > start putting points into holy shield...
    >
    > Walt

Games Video Games