trade value of tals ammy

Right

is it worth any runes or set items like griz's set?

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

On USEast sc/ladder, I got one for a stormshield + lem + ko + various
gems + shadow skills charm. The stormshield I got for lem + ko. And
I've seen some skill charms go for around a pul. So altogether I'd say
tal's ammy is worth about an um.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

nah it's complete shite...if i was you i'd sell it to gheed. (you also get a
secret overpowered item if you do that). Also i think that if you know about
griswold's set and High runes and you managed to find a tals ammu you'd know
that it is the MOST expensive item of the whole tals set. I don't know if you'd
get the whole gris's set for it though. I don't think so. You'd certainly get a
pul or something for it though.

i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...

kinquartzhc

DaN wrote:
> nah it's complete shite...if i was you i'd sell it to gheed. (you also get a
> secret overpowered item if you do that). Also i think that if you know about
> griswold's set and High runes and you managed to find a tals ammu you'd know
> that it is the MOST expensive item of the whole tals set. I don't know if you'd
> get the whole gris's set for it though. I don't think so. You'd certainly get a
> pul or something for it though.

> i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...
>
> kinquartzhc

On USEast HCL Tals ammy is ist to ist+. The most expensive piece of the
set here is the armor, it's gul - vex. Gris set, I'm not sure.

"z123" <z123@z123.org> wrote in message
> just wondering

I'll give a cracked sash and 12 keys for it.
Mark

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "Mark O'Connor" <waratah@acay.com.au> said:

>"z123" <z123@z123.org> wrote in message
>> just wondering
>
>I'll give a cracked sash and 12 keys for it.

If I was online, I'd give him a personalized cracked sash, 24 keys, and a
personalized, socketed, imbued wirt's leg.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Latest posts