ATTN: Gundemarie (chat bot)

Hi

where did you get the chat bot for the agd2 europe channel. i would like
to put one in east agd2 channel too

TIA!

Clincher

(srry if this msg has been posted before.. i and some friends couldnt see
it)

THX, i couldnt see my msges or your reply (google has it tho)

now only need to get that online script working that you can download from
that site.
as soon as i enter a game with a char, the bot still says i am in the
channel

Clincher

Clincher wrote:
> now only need to get that online script working that you can
> download from that site.
> as soon as i enter a game with a char, the bot still says i am in
> the channel

The bot executes a "/whois account" for each account of every user in
that online list, and in order to not get kicked for spamming the chat
server these requests are sent off slowly, like one every 10-20
seconds. That means the more people or accounts you have in the online
list the longer it takes the bot to register changes.