Depot 10

Justiin Wrote:
> I followed the directions and it still doesn't work, keep getting error
> message

just make sure the version of carrier is right..put the PATCH.exe in
the carrier directory then run the patch...keep clicking on the patch
till carrier finally opens and it will be unlocked....and from now on
you will need to open carrier with the patch...hope that helps!

--
magnificant1234

I have the latest 2 versions of carrier. I've tried what you sain and still
nothing
"magnificant1234" <magnificant1234.1mfer4@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in
message news:magnificant1234.1mfer4@news.cellbanter.com...